Friday, August 24, 2007


I know this has been all over the net, but I couldn't resist making this my youtube video of the day. You know how Vice-President Dick Cheney was and still is an ardent supporter the Iraq War. The question is when did he change his mind about the war? This youtube video is of Cheney on a talk show saying that it was imprudent to go into Iraq because it would create a quagmire. In more recent times, Dick has shown such resolve, even stubborn pig-headedness on the things he really believes in. Here's my real issue with this matter, how come no reporters took him or this administration to task for this change of opinion on Iraq? As for as I know it never came up, not even in one interview, column , or press conference. When it's all said and done, it may be that history lays a great deal of the blame for the War in Iraq on the American Press's failure to vigorously challenge the Bush regime's pre-war. claims.

Show/Hide Text


Blogged with Flock

0 Comments: